Land: A RETURN of the Estates belonging to the Endowed School of Clonmel, Tipperary Ireland Genealogy Projects Archives Tipperary Index Copyright Contributed by Mary Heaphy ___________________________________________________________ A RETURN OF THE ESTATES BELONGING TO THE ENDOWED SCHOOL OF CLONMEL, TIPPERARY, IRELAND A Return of the Estates belonging to the Endowed School of Clonmel, the Names of the Tenants occupying the same, the Amount of their respective Rents, and the Nature of the Tenures under which the same are held; and also, A Return of the Number of all such Persons as have been Educated on that Foundation within the last Twenty Years. In: Parliamentary Papers, Session 1833, Vol. XXXV, p.477. From Internet Archive. (Surnames capitalized) The lands of Lissenure or Clonbough, situated in the barony of Ikerrin and county of Tipperary, containing 380 acres, or thereabouts, including bog. Names. Amount of rent. TYRRELL, Mrs Mary. �38.13.11. GANTLY, John. �10.18.6. FLYNN, Timothy. �5.6.9. (MEARA, Denis, GANTLY, William. �13.18.9.) BRINT, John. �7.12.9. PHELAN, Patrick. �3.7.0. KINAHAN, Joseph. �122.17.0. LANIGAN, John. �12.1.8. MOYLAN, Mary and Michael. �33.11.0. BRNTON?, William. �5.4.6. BYRNE, Edward. �111.7.9. (BYRNE, Daniel. �67.13.4. SAME. Glacken's Holding. �19.7.6.) DUNNE, John. �7.0.0. MEARA, Joseph. �4.16.6. BENNETT, Theophilus. �82.0.0. QUANEY, John. �1.19.0. The above rents are paid to the representatives of the late Gilbert Maher, Esq., who became, under a decree of the Court of Chancery, the immediate tenant to these lands for the residue of a term of which about nine years are unexpired, subject to the payment of 400/. per annum, late currency, for the use of the School. Board of Education Office, Dublin, 14 June 1833. Wm C. Quin, Sec.