- Detached three-bay three-storey over basement
house, c.1825, on an L-shaped plan with granite doorcase and
gable ends. Re-instated, c.1980. Remains of detached gate
lodge to site. Now in ruins. Gateway to site.
Please report any links or images
which do not open to
- The information
contained in these pages is provided solely for the purpose of
sharing with others researching their ancestors in Ireland.
© 2001 County Carlow
Back to the top