Ireland Genealogy Projects Archives
Tydnavet Old Graveyard, County Monaghan,
Contributed by: Jack Storey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This graveyard was previously controlled by Tydavnet Church of
Ireland and included burials of all religions. In 1755 Tydavnet Church
of Ireland (St. Dympna’s) decided to move to Ballinode
In 2005 it celebrated its 250th
anniversary. This graveyard dates back to the 1600’s & is
self-explanatory from the diagram. Because of nearness to
wall etc it is not possible to obtain better pictures.
Click a picture to see a larger view.